Whether you are a current student wanting to get involved or a future Prof looking for more information about Edelman CCCA, you've come to the right place. Don't see what you're looking for below? Contact us at 856-256-4340,, or on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @rowanccca. 


Have questions about credits or your program? Here's how to find your academic advisor.

Student Clubs & Organizations

Getting involved outside of the classroom is a great way to network, make friends and build your portfolio. Check out our student organizations.


There are many ways to help fund your education through Edelman CCCA. Find out how.


Internships are key to building your portfolio as a CCCA student. Contact your internship coordinator for opportunites in your field.

Student TAPD Fund

The Student Travel and Professional Development (TAPD) Fund supports professionalization and preparedness for CCCA students. It also helps offset costs associated with travel and professional development. Check out how you can apply. 

Wellness Center Resources

Need some assistance? Dedicated staff and licensed professionals collaborate to provide quality health and wellness clinical care to Rowan University students.